Robert and I

Robert and I
we like to be silly

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pluck-it Bread or Monkey Bread

One of my favorite treats to eat in the winter is Pluck-it Bread it's a definitea comfort food during those cold winter days. I love the sweetness, gooeyness caramel, and the nuts in it.  The best is when you eat it fresh out of the oven and is nice and warm..yum,yum!!!




24 Rhodes rolls (frozen)
1/2 package (3oz.bag) cook and serve butterscotch pudding
1/2 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped nuts (optional or you can use less nuts)
1tsp. cinnamon

Arrange frozen rolls in bundt pan. Evenly spread pudding over frozen rolls. Mix brwon sugar, cinnamon, butter and nuts together. Sprinkle this mixture over the frozen rolls. Cover with a towel and let rise until doubled in size (8hrs in a cool place). Bake @ 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.

Recipe given to me by my neighbor Stephanie Lowe

1 comment:

  1. midweek and still waiting for my monkey bread..mala amiga!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    where is the blog roll???
    add www.unbailefor5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete