Robert and I

Robert and I
we like to be silly

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Asian Chicken

I like to marinade my chicken in many different ways, my typical lunch consists of a chicken salad which can be a bit boring day after day... So I'm always looking for different ways to cook my chicken and this is one of my easy go to recipes.
6 skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup honey
3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 med. garlic minced
2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
2 tsp. grated, peeled ginger root
1/2 tsp. ground pepper

Mix all ingredients and marinade chicken for at least 2 hours. Spray the grill with oil and grill for 30-45 minutes.  Or broil in over for 25-30 minutes or until chicken in no longer pink in the center, turning occasionally and brushing the marinade frequently.

This recipe was featured on GTU

No comments:

Post a Comment