Robert and I

Robert and I
we like to be silly

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hot Fudge Sauce

3oz semi-sweet chocolate* (3 squares of baking chocolate, or about 1/2 C chocolate chips)1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk1/4 C butter (that's a half of a stick folks. Admit it, at least one of you didn't know that)
In a small saucepan, heat the butter and condensed milk over medium-low until the butter melts and the milk is warm. Add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Serve as desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
*I wouldn't use milk chocolate for this, it's way too sweet, however both dark and bittersweet are awesome

got this recipe from LDS Living magazine Our Best Bites

1 comment:

  1. I found your site through Vivian (she's my sister-in-law). This recipe was an answer to my prayers! I was just in the grocery store trying to find hot fudge sauce that did not have High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. Do you mind if I post it on my blog? I used Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate. It was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete