Robert and I

Robert and I
we like to be silly

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flower cupcakes

This was my sister's idea, since I like baking and creating she thought I would be the right person to make this adorable cupcakes. What you need will be: cupcakes, gum drops in various colors and pretzel sticks. Make cupcakes as directed on box or make your favorite recipe, let them cool and set aside. You will need to roll out the green gum drops to about 1-inch round and cut four strips(with scissors) to use as leaves. Roll out various colored gum drops and cut them into tulip shaped flowers as shown above making two V shapes. Lastly assemble the flowers: take a pretzel stick attach two green leaves and place one tulip shaped flower on top and then insert into the cupcake. You may frost the cupcake if you'd like before inserting the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment