Robert and I

Robert and I
we like to be silly

Friday, December 31, 2010

Dinner Recipes

I will be posting a recipe titled "What's for Dinner Tonight," once or may be twice a week. I know how difficult it is to decide what to cook for dinner. You get bored of cooking the same old thing, kids get bored of eating the same old thing. I like to try all the recipes before I post them so that I know they are worth the effort.  If I post a recipe that I haven't tried I will let you know.  If you decide to make it, I'd like to get your feedback, please let me know your thoughts on any of the recipes on my blog. Last night I decided to make a Pork Chop and Potato Casserole in my brand new pressure cooker. It was super fast, easy, and super tasty, WOW!!!  I substituted the pork chops for Rib Eye Steak, you can use any meat your family prefers or whatever you have on hand. The meat turned out tender and juicy...oh, so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment